• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Question re: Michael Keaton
1 1

10 posts in this topic

Yeah, Keaton is only going to continue to get more expensive as time goes one. Look at how Harrison Ford's private signings keep going up every time. If you want him; I don't think waiting around is in the bets interest of your wallet.

On that note however, is there any specific reason he won't sign Spider-Man stuff? I wonder if the signing is being done through WB & they don't want the promotion for another studio. But it does seem like a strange omission.

In my experience signers seldom read what you write on your window so odds are probably like .0001%. 

is it worth it? If you’re a giant Keaton fan I guess. Flippers are gonna flood the market and I don’t think they’re gonna get what they think they are. I’ve had a Margot Robbie Harley autographed photo cover for sale for over a year and never gotten any interest in it - and she’s arguably the biggest star on the planet right now. When the market has 250 Batman books signed by Keaton floating around they’ll be lucky to break even. 

If you tryna profit in the short term probably not worth it.  You hit a 9.9 or 10.0 cgc ss of a relevant Batman book?

10000%

On 8/17/2023 at 12:30 AM, maz25 said:

$550 worth it?  seems just a bit steep.

Yeah, it's definitely worth it. I would love to do it. But the problem is, how long will it take? I read in the Hugh Jackman thread that people have been waiting 10 years for the Robert Downy Jr. signing, and 4 years for the Ryan Reynolds signing. Who knows if it'll ever happen. That's a lot of money and too much risk. I'm gonna pass on this......:(