• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can’t see the cards in my submission.
1 1

5 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Hello @Russell Herman,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Card details are available once a submission is completed. When a submission changes to shipped status, the invoice number provides a link to view the details for the individual cards. In general, this will not happen before the status has changed to shipped. This has been the standard for the CGC Cards tracking page for some time. 

If you have any other questions, please let us know. 

On 8/20/2023 at 9:00 AM, NickiO CS said:

This has been the standard for the CGC Cards tracking page for some time.

No this has not ever been the standard. I'm having the same issue as OP. I've sent 2 emails with no responses. We'd like our issues fixed. That's what we're here for.

@NickiO CS As you can see, this has not been a standard for some. I meticulously keep track of my submissions. Here is a screenshot from August 14th of my submission still in the grading process and the submission number is red. I could go in and see the cards that are being graded but could not see the grades and I understand that. This is definitely a change for some people.

IMG_5609.png