• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who do you trust for a Crispy Clean and Press?
1 1

15 posts in this topic

On 9/18/2023 at 3:45 AM, joeypost said:

IMG_0528.thumb.jpeg.327001a1b0159051cf07d68fb4b6d0f4.jpeg

I believe that may have passed through my hands at one point. I can't believe there could be two of those. Bought it in a bulk box lot about 10 years ago and just couldn't keep it, it was so ugly. Listed it on ebay as an auction, describing it as seriously water damaged without stains, low, low ugly grade book. The "without stains" comment probably got someone to bite. I was expecting it to go for $10-$20. It went for over $100. I sweated that thing being returned for months!

On 9/23/2023 at 3:32 PM, boomtown said:

I believe that may have passed through my hands at one point. I can't believe there could be two of those. Bought it in a bulk box lot about 10 years ago and just couldn't keep it, it was so ugly. Listed it on ebay as an auction, describing it as seriously water damaged without stains, low, low ugly grade book. The "without stains" comment probably got someone to bite. I was expecting it to go for $10-$20. It went for over $100. I sweated that thing being returned for months!

I would too! I was expecting a Batman example though! :banana:

Trust! It's not that kind of PaRtY

Screenshot_20230923-160837.png

tumblr_ooq4ikAIia1wnhmglo2_400.gif