• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help ! - Looking for a thread and can't find it anymore. Topic was something like weirdest places or scariest private buyer you ever bought from

7 posts in this topic

Hi,

a few years ago a boardie had the great idea to start a thread about the strangest place you ever went to buy comics from a private seller. I'm not able to find this thread anymore so I hope you know what I'm talking about or even have saved the link to this thread.

It was very entertaining to read.

Keeping his fingers crossed:

Archi

On 8/28/2023 at 9:31 PM, archivist said:

Hi,

a few years ago a boardie had the great idea to start a thread about the strangest place you ever went to buy comics from a private seller. I'm not able to find this thread anymore so I hope you know what I'm talking about or even have saved the link to this thread.

Archi

I give a like, because I want to read it too!!!

On 8/29/2023 at 6:00 AM, WolverineX said:

There was a guy here who bought from a craiglist creeper who took photos of comics "accidently" including part of their . 

Their WHAT?!? 

On 8/28/2023 at 3:31 PM, archivist said:

Hi,

Archi

I posted in that thread but I can't find it - tried a few dozen google searches using the "site:cgccomics.com" filter and can't find a keyword that hits.

:( 

-bc