• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GRADE IS IN: PGM Marvel Spotlight 5
1 1

12 posts in this topic

I don't see a color break.

Lower right corner on the fc looks a little rough.

The back cover needs to be cleaned.

If you press and clean the book then I think you are looking at 9.0 with a 9.2 stretch.  The bottom for me is 8.5

Again, that is post pressing and cleaning.

Any notes? I'd like to see if the graders picked up on any of the little blemishes I was seeing around the staples & the one scuff? mid spine. Admittedly, I thought the pages looked a little darker than OW. I have this in an 8.0 too. I'd say the front cover on mine is a tad better, but it has a spot of some kind on the back, which we all know is a CGC no-no.

On 10/19/2023 at 7:58 PM, scburdet said:

Any notes? I'd like to see if the graders picked up on any of the little blemishes I was seeing around the staples & the one scuff? mid spine. Admittedly, I thought the pages looked a little darker than OW. I have this in an 8.0 too. I'd say the front cover on mine is a tad better, but it has a spot of some kind on the back, which we all know is a CGC no-no.

Here’s what they said.

IMG_1070.jpeg