• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Your 3 Favorite Covers From A Series You Bought New Off The Rack And Still Own.
1 1

8 posts in this topic

Started buying Superman Adventures when it came out in 1996 after reading the main Superman lines since just before Byrne took over. Some great stories that were very SA in their execution as being self-contained and weren't interconnected like the Super books at the time. Here are my 3 favorite covers, they're not the keys but I really like them for their style and I'm a big Alex Ross fan. (Pics are a bit shiny as the lighting was Spoon). What are your favorites from your personal series you bought off the rack and still own?

20230902_125907.jpg

20230902_130152.jpg

20230902_130319.jpg

Edited by Krydel4
Clarity

FF 171 was the first issue that I bought off the spinner rack and was instantly hooked.  In all honesty, it's not particularly a favorite cover, but I post it since it was the first.

Love that everybody versus Galactus cover on 243.

The sideways cover is probably my favorite from Byrne's fabulous run on the FF.  So much so that it was the basis for a commission from Byrne about 10 years ago.

large-7913528.jpg

large-5033087.jpg

large-4697197.jpg