• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nerve #8 (1987) Nerve Publications - Does this issue exist?
1 1

8 posts in this topic

Is anyone familiar with Nerve (1986) from Nerve Publications? I have issues 1-7 which introduced Go Man and Mack the Knife. My Comics Shop doesn't have in stock but has a cover pic and write up for an issue #8. Comics Price Guide only lists issues 1-7. Issue 8 should have come out August or September 1987. Nerve probably closed up shop shortly afterwards. Go Man moved to Caliber in 1989.

I also found this link so I'm pretty sure the book exists.

Nerve #8 - Poopsheet Foundation

Now the big question, anyone have a copy they want to sell?

image.png.a4b18b88612290454cbe7797618705ab.png

On 3/5/2024 at 6:26 PM, awakeintheashes said:

You may get more help in the copper thread. Some people who frequent there may not check over here as much. I did dig through a collection of obscure 80s books and no luck. I’ll keep an eye out, though. 

Thanks! Maybe I try that. I was wondering if I should post in the Want to Buy section since I do want to obtain a copy if it does exist... which at this point I believe there are a few issues floating around.