• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(CLOSED) SEPTEMBER 2023 Variety THREAD , GA, SA, BA, CA, MA.... Recap PAGE 1, ...Take 50% OFF.
8 8

443 posts in this topic

On 12/29/2023 at 12:14 AM, davet75 said:

PEP STORIES 10/37 6.5 95

:takeit:@40% off too, if this is a different copy than the one above.   Thanks Jimbo!  

Same one ...I'll calculate the cheaper of the two.GOD BLESS ...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

On 12/30/2023 at 6:43 AM, Forbush-Man said:

Page 9 Mighty Thor #154 1st Mangog

Page 19 The Man From AVON Paperback

:takeit:

Let's add these too, please:

Page 9 Mighty Thor #157 8.0 $45

Page 17 Tales of the Cthulhu Mythos VG/F $30

On 12/31/2023 at 2:55 PM, Forbush-Man said:

Let's add these too, please:

Page 9 Mighty Thor #157 8.0 $45

Page 17 Tales of the Cthulhu Mythos VG/F $30

Thor 157 may already be gone. I'm not able to lift boxes yet to check. Hopefully soon. GOD BLESS ...

On 12/31/2023 at 4:32 PM, jimjum12 said:

Thor 157 may already be gone. I'm not able to lift boxes yet to check. Hopefully soon. GOD BLESS ...

That's okay, Jimbo, no problem. (thumbsu

Posted (edited)

:news:

DISCOUNTS ARE NOW 50% OFF 

I'm reopening this thread temporarily, to try and scrape up a little funds for taxes this year. As many of you know, I had a stroke last Christmas and am still recovering. My packing is a little slow, so if the thread generates much activity, I may have to shut it down, while I catch up. What doesn't sell here will be consigned somewhere. Thanks for all the help during this difficult time, you folks are the best. GOD BLESS ....

Edited by jimjum12

On 3/12/2024 at 7:08 PM, gunsmokin said:

I’ll take the Southeby’s catalogue lot on page 1 at 50% off.

They're nice and have the sold prices for each lot. I got them from Paperheart. GOD BLESS ...

-jimbo(a riend of jesus)(thumbsu

On 9/8/2023 at 8:55 PM, jimjum12 said:

HOUSE OF MYSTERY 197                                                                     6.5                           15

HOUSE OF MYSTERY 199                                                                     7.5                           30

HOUSE OF MYSTERY 198                                                                     8.0                           30

HOUSE OF MYSTERY 200                                                                     7.0                           18

HOUSE OF MYSTERY 201                                                                      8.0                           35 ...stack dirt, b.c.

HOUSE OF MYSTERY 204                                                                      5.0                           20

HOUSE OF MYSTERY 207                                                                      5.0                           15

HOUSE OF MYSTERY 251                                                                      7.5+                         25

HOUSE OF MYSTERY 252                                                                      5.0                           10

I'll take these at 50% off.  (thumbsu Thanks Jimbo!

AMAZING STORIES 1948 Feb. FINE (Burroughs)                                                                           45*

Ballantine33 Chilkdhood's End                             F                            65

VIEW FROM THE STARS/ Miller                                              VF                                  24