• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Package says delivered, no update yet

46 posts in this topic

I got excited when my first (March 25) 3 card order moved to “schd for grading” — but that was 2 weeks ago and is still schd for grading — 61 day turnaround is a joke I’m at 67 “working days” and no telling when I’ll get them —sad

3 hours ago, Yeahiwasder4dat said:

I know. Wish I could get my stuff back from this place so I could send it there 😂

thhats where ive been sending my cards and getting them back fast and i should of just stuck with them but for 8 bucks a card you couldnt beat that price but ive said it once and ive said it twice i dont think ill use csg again 

1 hour ago, Rob420 said:

thhats where ive been sending my cards and getting them back fast and i should of just stuck with them but for 8 bucks a card you couldnt beat that price but ive said it once and ive said it twice i dont think ill use csg again 

I don't really have much brand loyalty. To me it's just about cost to performance. $8 with 80 day turnaround made sense. Doesn't make sense financially for me at 200. I'd rather pay $30 and have a 15 day turnaround and send in fewer cards. Can't do much about it now though.

While I think CSG slabs look nice, and the grading is accurate it really gives me a fat shafting when the turnaround 2-3xs. Forces my income down to only what I have in raw cards. I can't even determine how many raws to hang onto because I don't know when the ones I sent for grading will actually come back 😂. No grading is stress free at the moment but going from 4 months to a calendar year just makes it too difficult to compensate for.

Edited by Yeahiwasder4dat

On 6/23/2021 at 1:41 PM, Rob420 said:

and they say the turn around times starts when they get then in hand (bs) im weeks past the turn around time and they have been sitting in grading/qc for around 45 days ,maybe even 60 some at this point , if id of sent to sgc id of had them back 7-10 days later 

They finally put my express submissions into the "scheduled for grading" phase, over 90 days AFTER mailing them. Still no word on the economy, standard & bulk cards.