• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CSG Grading
1 1

5 posts in this topic

I see CSG is changing to CGC mid July. Wondering if I could still do a CSG submission now with the 12 dollars per card bulk and 2 dollars per autograph prices and drop off at the National Show July 26th  even though it's switching to CGC and could have different prices by then?

• Administrator

Hello!

Packing slips created on or before July 10 will be eligible for the old labels as long as the package is received at our facility by July 21st. Because the National is the next weekend, you would not be able to receive the current labels or pricing if you were to submit these at the National. I am sorry for the inconvenience. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

• Administrator

Hello @leithal55, CGC Cards will have the same "rule" about card autographs as CSG currently does. We will still grade cards with manufactured "pack pulled" autographs on them, but we will not be able to grade any cards with unwitnessed signatures on them. We are working to build out our Signature Series division for in-person autograph authentication though! More news will be posted on this in the future.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions. Thank you!