• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cap cover day!

13 posts in this topic

I picked up the following 3 Cap Covers this week for cheap! smile.gif

They are the covers to Cap (Volume 3) 46, 47 and 48

capamerica46.jpgcapamerica47.jpgryan%20011.jpg

If anyone has any leads on any other Cap covers, let me know!!

I would be particularly interested in the cover to #45, since it's the only other cover that follows this design!

Alberto

Yeah I personally love Dan Jurgens, and Bob Layton's always been one of my favorite inkers! Hopefully I'll be able to pick a couple more covers from their run on Cap! smile.gif

I think I just got lucky because Spencer's site is so hard to navigate without a search feature, that sometimes he has some hidden gems!

Thanks Dan! I will do just that!

Let's hope we have a get together soon smile.gif

Now if only I can find the cover to #45, I will be a happy man!

And, by the way, a big kudos to Andrew from Golden Age Collectibles for a great transaction on the cover to #48. I got the cover like 2 days after I sent payment (being from MA like him probably had a lot to do with it, but hey) smile.gif

Hear hear! Bring them to Mike's next time we get together!

Dan

Dan,

Problem is, he's making us look bad..... 27_laughing.gif

Next get together is coming soon.....I plan on dragging a few people that couldn't make it to the last one ...so I expect a good turnout.....

Hear hear! Bring them to Mike's next time we get together!

Dan

Dan,

Problem is, he's making us look bad..... 27_laughing.gif

Next get together is coming soon.....I plan on dragging a few people that couldn't make it to the last one ...so I expect a good turnout.....

Don't forget the lube this time.