• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How long for an order to show up in submissions?
1 1

11 posts in this topic

The only reason I am asking is because things have changed. I have an order that was accepted a couple of days ago but I don't see anything under submissions. It feels as though I am looking at an older page when I look up my submissions. No biggie, I know it will show up but letting you know in case some updates need to be made. tks....

• Administrator

Hello @Cicnews4you,

Thank you for contacting us! Carrier tracking may indicate that your submission has been received at our office, however it can still take a short amount of time to reflect within our online submission tracking. All packages received move into an intake process where the contents are inventoried and compared against the submission form as validation before moving forward into the grading process. Should there be any discrepancy encountered with an item itself, a missing or extra item, or any other concern for that matter, our customer service team will reach out for clarification accordingly.

Please note, the intake process can take upwards of 10-20 business days before the order will reflect within online submission tracking. Thank you for your patience!

I had cards delivered on Tuesday that aren't showing up as received yet either. My last submission was logged and received the day after it was delivered, so it's possible they are running a bit slower than usual due to the changes they've made recently. 

On 7/21/2023 at 8:39 AM, MattM CS said:

Hello @Cicnews4you,

Thank you for contacting us! Carrier tracking may indicate that your submission has been received at our office, however it can still take a short amount of time to reflect within our online submission tracking. All packages received move into an intake process where the contents are inventoried and compared against the submission form as validation before moving forward into the grading process. Should there be any discrepancy encountered with an item itself, a missing or extra item, or any other concern for that matter, our customer service team will reach out for clarification accordingly.

Please note, the intake process can take upwards of 10-20 business days before the order will reflect within online submission tracking. Thank you for your patience!

So, you are telling me then that the graded time published does not include initial processing? Is that right? I've never had it take this long but then maybe you are backlogged with the specials going on. tks 

On 7/21/2023 at 8:40 AM, Kon_Jelly said:

I had cards delivered on Tuesday that aren't showing up as received yet either. My last submission was logged and received the day after it was delivered, so it's possible they are running a bit slower than usual due to the changes they've made recently. 

I totally agree because my previous orders were quick to enter. I am also finding the search feature when entering cards is slow, almost to frustration. Probably lots of users and unexpected growth with their specials. IMO

My order was received as of this morning (probably just a few minutes after my previous post), so it only took 3 days from delivery to hitting their system. Since it's just a bulk and economy order I feel like that's pretty good. If you have an express order I'm guessing it is even faster if you mark your shipping box properly. 

Edited by Kon_Jelly

On 7/21/2023 at 3:12 PM, Kon_Jelly said:

My order was received as of this morning (probably just a few minutes after my previous post), so it only took 3 days from delivery to hitting their system. Since it's just a bulk and economy order I feel like that's pretty good. If you have an express order I'm guessing it is even faster if you mark your shipping box properly. 

Good point, I also submitted a bulk and economy order and am prepping my next order. So, I track timelines closely. It was surprising to see the 10-20 business days before the order will reflect online and if that means the cards sit or are the cards processing but it takes 10-20 days to see online. Just asking. tks for responding.

On 7/29/2023 at 2:01 PM, Zal34 said:

I dropped off my cards at the booth at the National, shouldn’t my submission show on my account as received?

If it is still the same when I dropped of my cards at the Burbank card show it was put into the system when they were sent back to the facility so you won’t get a update till it gets back to the facility after the con unless your doing at show grading then idk 

On 7/30/2023 at 10:23 AM, Kon_Jelly said:

Like Josh mentioned they have to be checked in at Sarasota first. 

Last show that I did an economy drop off, the cards were received on the following thursday.  I'm thinking they probably got a ton of submissions at the National though, but I'm hoping my express order will show faster than that.