• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED! MAD and EC "Stuff" A lot of history and just plain fun "Stuff"!
1 1

110 posts in this topic

SOLD!

S Q U A  T R O N T #7 1977 ( my spell check or the boards Gods won't let me post it as spelled)

EC Fanzines (part 2), Has a cool reprint of "Lucky Fight's it Through" the classic Kurtzman giveaway tipped in in comic book size original format. Also other EC related features and unpublished art. 

Bought new by me at time of publication  and read a couple of times. Has a very small residue sticker at top right corner of cover.

$35.

squatront7a.jpeg

squatront7b.jpeg

Edited by Robot Man

Dynamite Magazine April 1978

Has an article on the 25th anniversary of MAD Magazine with photos the MADmen in the MAD offices. Added bonus are two 1977 baseball cards still bound in.

Clean copy but the subscription label was removed from bottom of cover when I got it. Looks like a tape pull

Was $15.

Now $10.

dynimite1.jpeg

dynimite12.jpeg

Edited by Robot Man

Harvey Kurtzman's Fun and Games Paperback book 1965 Gold Medal Books d1506

Reprints from HELP! magazine. Tough one, only the second one I've run across.

Small bug damage at bottom left cover otherwise a nice glossy and looks unread

Was $25.

Now $20.

kurtzmanfun&games1.jpeg

kurtzmanfun&games2.jpeg

Edited by Robot Man

On 9/14/2023 at 11:54 PM, Robot Man said:

S Q U A  T R O N T #7 1977 ( my spell check or the boards Gods won't let me post it as spelled)

EC Fanzines (part 2), Has a cool reprint of "Lucky Fight's it Through" the classic Kurtzman giveaway tipped in in comic book size original format. Also other EC related features and unpublished art. 

Bought new by me at time of publication  and read a couple of times. Has a very small residue sticker at top right corner of cover.

$35.

squatront7a.jpeg

squatront7b.jpeg

Take