• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Scheduled to be graded for two weeks.
1 1

7 posts in this topic

• Administrator

There is no set timeframe that a submission will stay at one status or another. It is the total turnaround time we look at for when submissions will be completed. You can review our current estimated turnaround times HERE. We thank you for your patience. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

On 9/25/2023 at 7:46 AM, KianW said:

Same with my cards for reslabbing. Order number: 1401005456 and they have been sitting in scheduled for two weeks. Just not something I’m used to from CGC having no updates to cards for two weeks 

So i figured out they don't update their site sometimes, so it says scheduled to be graded even though it's on its way back.

• Administrator

Hello @zoom12324, after the maintenance 2 weeks ago, you need to go to the legacy portion of your submission tracking in order to see the active submission status. To do this, click on the phrase that says "If any of your recent trading card submissions are not listed here, 'click here". That will take you to the submission status of any orders processed in our previous software.

Please let us know if you need help with anything else. Thank you!

On 9/28/2023 at 6:55 AM, KaileeS CS said:

Hello @zoom12324, after the maintenance 2 weeks ago, you need to go to the legacy portion of your submission tracking in order to see the active submission status. To do this, click on the phrase that says "If any of your recent trading card submissions are not listed here, 'click here". That will take you to the submission status of any orders processed in our previous software.

Please let us know if you need help with anything else. Thank you!

Thank you for telling me this incases it happens again!