• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Average time to 'receive' order
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Good afternoon!  I was trying to get an estimate on how long it takes from the time a submission is picked up at CGC PO Box (sent via USPS) for it to be entered into the system so I can track its progress.  I shipped my first order ever on 9/8/23, and it was picked up from the Post Office in Sarasota (by CGC) on 9/12.  Just wondering what one can expect in terms of it being entered into the system.

Thanks!

Mike

• Administrator

Hello Mike,

Thank you for contacting us. Carrier tracking may indicate that your submission has been received at our office, however, it can still take a short amount of time to reflect within our online submission tracking. All packages received move into an intake process where the contents are inventoried and compared against the submission form as validation before moving forward into the grading process. Should there be any discrepancy encountered with an item itself, a missing or extra item, or any other concern for that matter, our customer service team will reach out for clarification accordingly.

Please note, that the intake process can take upwards of 7-20 business days before the order will reflect within online submission tracking. Thank you for your patience.