• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Friends don't let friends drink and con

9 posts in this topic

On 9/18/2023 at 3:56 PM, MOStateSuperman said:

While I don't know if alcohol was involved here, what other remotely passable excuse could there be? 

image.thumb.jpeg.39a293011fb844c52ddc0607ea0c1164.jpeg

I lean towards egotism and ignorance. After all, what could possibly be more important than secondary figures on cancelled TV shows?

The Stephen Amell autograph (theoretically, the most desirable of the 3) is pretty crappy.  Looks like a scribble over an oddly simple arrow drawing.

Just for future reference when the ebay auction is no longer available...  Buy it now price is $ 1,500.  Art comes with James Spence Authentication sticker.

On 9/19/2023 at 5:22 PM, MIL0S said:

good chance the actors had no idea they were signing original artwork.

This reminds me of the famous Arnold autograph right smack dab in the middle of John Buscema's Conan movie adaptation cover. +++ for getting Arnie to sign it. Minus 1 million for having him do it in the middle of Buscema's great artwork. 

Edited by PhilipB2k17