• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Fantastic Four DVD Ad

74 posts in this topic

Close to the following movies:

Daredevil?

Hulk?

Catwoman?

Elektra?

Just realized I haven't seen any of those. Should I be ashamed or extremely proud of myself? juggle.gif

Well, I enjoyed Daredevil. Hulk, as I said, at least had Jennifer Connelly. cloud9.gif

Fell asleep watching Catwoman on HBO, and just plain zoned-out during Elektra.... confused-smiley-013.gif

I just saw the movie last week over Thanksgiving on my flight to Germany. I have to say I thought, as far as overall picture and storyline, it was TERRIBLE.

No doubt some of you liked it, and there is nothing wrong with that, to each his/her own, but I was once again embarrased by yet another lousy comic book movie adaptation. frown.giftonofbricks.gif

I have not yet seen the movie and was thinking of buying it. How would you rate it:

Daredevil?

Hulk?

Catwoman?

Elektra?

Just curious. popcorn.gif

Well, jeez, if you're going to compare it to that group of turkeys, I guess the FF movie was actually pretty good. juggle.gif

I have not yet seen the movie and was thinking of buying it. How would you rate it:

Daredevil?

Hulk?

Catwoman?

Elektra?

Just curious. popcorn.gif

Well, jeez, if you're going to compare it to that group of turkeys, I guess the FF movie was actually pretty good. juggle.gif

confused.gifChristo_pull_hair.gifsumo.gif

Absolutely hilarious, and here's what Fox really thinks of all you comic book geeks:

I'm not a comic geek. I'm a computer geek. I'll be owning a copy without buying it. tongue.gif

ditto

Absolutely hilarious, and here's what Fox really thinks of all you comic book geeks:

I'm not a comic geek. I'm a computer geek. I'll be owning a copy without buying it. tongue.gif

ditto

so I guess all those piracy ads were meant for you guys?

ditto

Yes.

Piracy only really affects bad products, as the really good stuff (that you'd want on your DVD shelf) still sells like hot cakes.

But what geekboy would want to proudly display their copy of the putrid FF DVD?

Piracy only really affects bad products, as the really good stuff (that you'd want on your DVD shelf) still sells like hot cakes.

But what geekboy would want to proudly display their copy of the putrid FF DVD?

Well I do have a copy of the Corman FF movie on display on my bookworm.... confused-smiley-013.gif

here : Bookworm that now holds DVDs..

And when a DVD is rented and copied, as long as it's not sold or given away by the copier, then money is still made and none is lost.

ditto

Nope!

Besides I still buy DVD's just not all of them adn I never sell them to others

And when a DVD is rented and copied, as long as it's not sold or given away by the copier, then money is still made and none is lost.

Netflix + DVD Burner = 893whatthe.gif

I have no desire to own DVDs myself. I always figure that if I want to watch something, I can put it in my Netflix list and watch it. No need to warehouse and dust it for the years between viewings.

Now, a guy that I work with has been on Netflix for almost 3 years and he always "keeps the line moving." He has almost 1,500 DVD copies. I think it's some sort of OCD thing... more about the process than the movies themselves. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Now, a guy that I work with has been on Netflix for almost 3 years and he always "keeps the line moving." He has almost 1,500 DVD copies. I think it's some sort of OCD thing... more about the process than the movies themselves. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I have a friend who does the exact same thing. He has copied far more DVDs than he would ever watch in a lifetime. It's totally an OCD thing, much like collecting comics.