• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

San Francisco Fan Expo
2 2

17 posts in this topic

On 9/21/2023 at 4:12 PM, Brooklynmet said:

Does anyone know if there be any CGC facilitators at this show.  Looking for a Mark Hamill sig. thanks

Last year, I attended the show and Agents of Slab, Comic Sketch Art had booths for CGC services. I'm hoping that they will come back this year. 

I was lucky and able to buy Mark Hamill's autograph op (along with Ewan McGregor and Ray Park) when it opened at 10 a.m.

I think CBCS will be in attendance, they show on the fanexpo vendor list. As much as I prefer CGC, it looks like that will be the only option for me since every facilitator I messaged for CGC will not be at the event :( 

@x7neil I would not be surprised if facilitators start popping up for the SF show in a week or two - I think everyone is busy prepping for NYCC, and once that rush dies down hopefully we'll see some CGC facilitators in the submission list who are headed to SF - seems like a pretty big show...

On 9/26/2023 at 1:36 PM, dbcn said:

@x7neil I would not be surprised if facilitators start popping up for the SF show in a week or two - I think everyone is busy prepping for NYCC, and once that rush dies down hopefully we'll see some CGC facilitators in the submission list who are headed to SF - seems like a pretty big show...

Crossing fingers!!