• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for information on whitman titled beagle boys vs Uncle Scrooge issue 10 and 11
2 2

14 posts in this topic

Hi I have been working on a run of whitman titled beagle boys vs Uncle Scrooge 1-12 

I have found pictures but nothing for sale a lot of places have just left those two issues blank am I chasing ghosts or where these two issues never published any information would help tremendously thanks a bunch!!

The entire run was published under Gold Key, either prior to or along with any Whitman counterparts. It wasn’t uncommon for either house to skip publication of an issue or two during a series, so Whitman may have skipped over those two issues. Neither 10 or 11 appears on the CGC census and I don’t see them listed anywhere else under Whitman, just GK.

I don’t think that’s the case here because I have seen pictures of both I just can’t figure out why they are skipped I know that there not a collectible series but there should be issues out there even at mile high there listed but nothing mycomicshop listed no picture 

On 9/27/2023 at 12:31 PM, Williamtt said:

Both have whitman logo with barcode don’t think second is a fake 

Try posting in this thread, William:

It's where all the Whitman experts hang out :)