• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Status of Submissions
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Hello, checking the current status of two submissions- one shows scheduled for grading, sub#4323341 which is an unlimited value tier. And the other is in grading/encapsulation, sub#4324489 which is a modern fast track tier. Both submissions look to be right at the current TAT mark. Just wanting to make sure nothing is being held up, i.e. with billing. Got billed for the modern, but I don't think I've been billed for the unlimited value just yet. Any feedback you could provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Chad 

• Administrator

Hello Chad,

Thanks for contacting us. There currently is nothing outstanding/due for these submissions. They have both been billed and your account balance is $0 at this time. One thing I will mention is because the Unlimited Value was sent through Screening as well, the total turnaround time will be longer than if it was just sent through pressing/grading. Screening generally adds 30 business days to a submission in-house. I am sorry for any confusion this has caused. You can review this HERE. Rest assured both of these submissions are still on their way to be completed. Let us know if you have any other questions.