• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mechanical Error not being worked on
1 1

2 posts in this topic

So after looking at the image of the reholder comic I called cgc and was advised that this was given the moon knight label. It was not, it was incorrectly given then daredevil label. I assume the CS rep didnt know the difference. 

I sent it back for the moon knight label and instead of getting worked on I see private signings getting pushed through and mailed out. It’s going on 6 weeks almost so either it was damaged or its on the back burner.

Please look into this one and help me understand why it’s taking so long to crack, put a new label on and encapsulate?

Submission #: 4308300

• Administrator

Hello @Gator Guru

Currently, we do not process Mechanical Errors at an expedited rate as we have in the past. For the best estimate on the turnaround time of these collectibles, if no damage or pressing is needed, please use our reholder turnaround time. While this is not an exact timeline because each book must be reviewed individually for its issue, many MEs do make it through around this timeline. I am sorry for the confusion this has caused. Rest assured your order is currently in line to be reholdered. Thank you for your patience. Let us know if you have any other questions.