• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Login problems
2 2

57 posts in this topic

Anyone else unable to upload images? Server Problem Error Code - 200.

Edited by Cat

On 10/30/2023 at 9:44 AM, Cat said:

Anyone else unable to upload images? Server Problem Error Code - 200.

I've had several problems with it in the past couple of weeks. I was pretty sure that I had saved the images as acceptable files, sometimes they'd load, sometimes after refresh, and etc

On 10/31/2023 at 12:54 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I've had several problems with it in the past couple of weeks. I was pretty sure that I had saved the images as acceptable files, sometimes they'd load, sometimes after refresh, and etc

Great, so it's a new permanent one. Fantastic. Just what the place needs. 

• Administrator
On 10/30/2023 at 2:37 PM, Cat said:

Log out, log back in, same error. 

@CGC Mike any idea on this one? 

Are you using a phone?  A laptop?  Are you hitting the "choose Files" button?  These are questions that web help will be asking me, along with others.   Any more info you can give me, will help to find and fix the problem.

On 10/30/2023 at 7:46 PM, CGC Mike said:

Are you using a phone?  A laptop?  Are you hitting the "choose Files" button?  These are questions that web help will be asking me, along with others.   Any more info you can give me, will help to find and fix the problem.

I'm choosing the add files button. It says whatever error, sometimes refresh works, it's happened on png files which I thought the boards was ok with, on a laptop.

Haven't had a problem on phone, but the tablet will sometimes upload a scrambled pic when the file loads, I notice, remove it before submitting and retry and it always works the second time, so I figured it was the tablet.

On 10/31/2023 at 10:46 AM, CGC Mike said:

Phone, Samsung S23 Ultra running latest patched Android. Hitting Add Files button, Media, then getting the aforementioned error. 

On 10/30/2023 at 7:55 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I'm choosing the add files button. It says whatever error, sometimes refresh works, it's happened on png files which I thought the boards was ok with, on a laptop.

Haven't had a problem on phone, but the tablet will sometimes upload a scrambled pic when the file loads, I notice, remove it before submitting and retry and it always works the second time, so I figured it was the tablet.

image.png.a888ce2f4f1c3a8d7f861374e191b41a.png

On 10/31/2023 at 11:11 AM, VintageComics said:

Having trouble with photos...

On 10/30/2023 at 7:46 PM, CGC Mike said:

On 10/31/2023 at 11:19 AM, VintageComics said:

The problem is with my device, not with the web software. Thanks, though!

ah cool! Just checking, because me and @Cat had a problem with loading photos recently (past 2 weeks), which we had mentioned here and I didn't know if you had seen it. No worries :) 

On 11/2/2023 at 10:36 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

@Cat @CGC Mike

Lol I took two screenshots to make sure I wasn't having a stroke, hardy har har, what is happening?

Screenshot_20231102-103334.png

Screenshot_20231102-103427.png

Threads covered up or not loading, and or loading twice on the same page and etc with different "last posters", Motorola 5g phone idk if it is worth mentioning. Phone is fairly new but idk :sorry: 

when it first happened I immediately started to refresh and is why you see a load bar in the 1st screenshot, but then when it loaded I still got the 2nd error.

Could have totally been the interwebs but lol I was like omg :jawdrop: