• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I’ve acquired the #1 book on my list. Please show your copy!
2 2

32 posts in this topic

On 11/2/2023 at 12:09 PM, Robot Man said:

Here is my beater obtained in a collection MANY years ago. At one time I owned a CAP 1 but sold it to buy my first house and never could afford to replace it. I have never owned a Suspense #3 though. One of my top wants still to this day...:sorry:

comcaptamerica46.jpg

Nice copy.  Yeah, Suspense 3, while not only expensive, tough to locate.

On 11/2/2023 at 11:46 PM, Telegan said:

I'm curious what comic that is that cost $400 on the upper left.  Any idea?

Police Comics #1 in fine. This was from a Bill Thailing catalog. There is a whole lot of cool stuff in it including original Planet art pages priced from $35-50 each. 

On 11/2/2023 at 5:19 PM, comicjack said:

Congrats on that one very tough book that no one wants to sell .I have all my goal books and at this point just enjoy finding something i have never seen before.This would be my number one book and always has been for a very long time 

12_zpsd0ad7296.jpg

Sheesh.  What a beaut.

On 11/2/2023 at 2:19 PM, comicjack said:

Congrats on that one very tough book that no one wants to sell .I have all my goal books and at this point just enjoy finding something i have never seen before.This would be my number one book and always has been for a very long time 

12_zpsd0ad7296.jpg

You should use that cover for your avatar here on the boards...hm B|

On 11/3/2023 at 11:41 PM, Tri-ColorBrian said:

So, my #1 Grail - Contact #12, was found within a year of seeing it in the Photo Journals in 1994.  My #2 Grail - Shadow Vol 8 #4, took 18 years to locate.  My #3 Grail - Cinderella Love #25, took 8 years to find.  My Grail's have always been more obscure, but affordable books when found.  That might not be the case today. hm  Now I have new Grail's to search for.  It never ends...

Great books