• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Resurrected: Colorist Mishaps (funny or not)
1 1

57 posts in this topic

I'm not 100% sure on this one, but shouldn't Rocket's left foot (toes/paws/whatevers) be brown like the rest?? It's hard to tell because his right foot appears to have a bulbous covering where the (toes/paws/whatevers) would be. Its not consistent...

What say you?...:juggle:

IMG_3268.jpg

Edited by BronzeBruce13

Here was the initial post...

Just ran across this and thought it would brighten a few days if posted.

Looks like Glynis Wein may have been fantasizing about Spidey and perhaps subconsciously made a coloring snafu on page 17 of issue______? (trivia). I assume this is Len's Wife?

Anyway, after forgetting to "completely" color Spidey's bicep and forearm in the first panel leaving it pink to appear as "flesh", she apparently left 'ol spidey completely "bare-assed" in the 4th. The crude among us will also note that spidey appears to be "farting" some of his thoughts in that panel.

:roflmao:

Anyone else got any?

62660.jpg.6e18700f3d6bc581cb5ba2144f06196c.jpg

Alternate panel...

62662.jpg.83db880b8f505de5fc244b5d2cb6677e.jpg

Edited by BronzeBruce13

On 11/3/2023 at 6:31 PM, BronzeBruce13 said:

Here was the initial post...

Just ran across this and thought it would brighten a few days if posted.

Looks like Glynis Wein may have been fantasizing about Spidey and perhaps subconsciously made a coloring snafu on page 17 of issue______? (trivia). I assume this is Len's Wife?

Anyway, after forgetting to "completely" color Spidey's bicep and forearm in the first panel leaving it pink to appear as "flesh", she apparently left 'ol spidey completely "bare-assed" in the 4th. The crude among us will also note that spidey appears to be "farting" some of his thoughts in that panel.

:roflmao:

Anyone else got any?

62660.jpg.6e18700f3d6bc581cb5ba2144f06196c.jpg

Alternate panel...

62662.jpg.83db880b8f505de5fc244b5d2cb6677e.jpg

@lizards2  Bareassed.

On 11/3/2023 at 5:58 PM, BronzeBruce13 said:

I'm not 100% sure on this one, but shouldn't Rocket's left foot (toes/paws/whatevers) be brown like the rest?? It's hard to tell because his right foot appears to have a bulbous covering where the (toes/paws/whatevers) would be. Its not consistent...

What say you?...:juggle:

IMG_3268.jpg

Those are space slippers as opposed to flight flip flops. :banana:

On 11/3/2023 at 5:54 PM, BronzeBruce13 said:

Not terribly interesting but it is a classic cover that I'm guessing many missed the error...

IMG_3267.thumb.jpg.15eaddb82302caf9f0b821334d4e0bda.jpg

There’s so much going on with the cape that the little spot of moonlight was probably overlooked with the vertigo I could imagine being induced by all the jagged line work