• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Every Other Day the Same Fake GA Listings E bay

13 posts in this topic

On a personal level I own the Action 8. It's not even graded by that company now. I bet many others are owned by some of us as well. 

Edit: The Popeye book is real I think. Some poor German must have listed it in the middle of the criminal activity.

Edited by Professor K

On 11/5/2023 at 10:47 PM, Professor K said:

my now CGC AC 8

:headbang:

A very strong Guardineer cover (made easier on him due to the swipe).  I think Detective 30 may be my favorite of his.  The Action Zatara covers are cool too.

On 11/7/2023 at 12:31 PM, Yorick said:

:headbang:

A very strong Guardineer cover (made easier on him due to the swipe).  I think Detective 30 may be my favorite of his.  The Action Zatara covers are cool too.

Detective 30? Huh, to be honest that's probably my least favorite of his, or my least favorite of the DC's he did (thumbsu I should change the title here to Post Your Guardineer's or Favorite Guardineer Cover. 

Opera Snapshot_2023-11-07_125341_www.mikesamazingworld.com.png

On 11/7/2023 at 1:04 PM, Yorick said:

:roflmao:

AC18 is pretty cool too, but another known swipe.

Which is your favorite?

Well thanks for asking! Well I guess AC 8 and 9. Also Detective 32 for the detail of the art. I like them all but those would be my top 3.

On 11/7/2023 at 6:20 PM, MrBedrock said:

I guess the photo-list was only of his non-superhero covers. My favorite has a Superman on it.

action15cover.jpg

Oh yeah. Now that's one comic art I'd love to see in person. I may have asked you this before but that is the earliest Superman original cover art in existence right? And I confess I always thought that was a Joe Shuster cover. Now that I look at it closer I see it's not really his style.