• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Silver Age #6 and up.
7 7

370 posts in this topic

On 11/17/2023 at 8:51 PM, Calidream'n said:

Where's the #25 Tim? You can't stop one short of the book I need! 

:foryou:

I've had quite a few P.M.s from people looking for this or that book. I had to draw a cut off line somewhere. As I said I can only do so many at a time, and have not processed the next batch yet.

I won't pull anything out of the run.  so everyone has a shot at these books.. If some books are missing it's because I have put them to the side for now, and not ready to part with them just quite yet.

Undecided on the 1 - 5 also. I may send those to Heritage, or consign them, not decided yet.

As far as shipping, as far as anyone who has bought books in this first round, I will work something out as far as shipping in the second round, as I know everyone wants to save some bucks.

Edited by DR.X

Morning :bump:

Still a few books left. Don't leave the poor Molecule Man stranded. He needs a home. I'll be in and out all day. Just running out now to start the weekend.  :foryou:

Fantastic Four #20 - 6.5 BP= $390.00  NOW = $350.00 SOLD

Fantastic Four #22 - 4.5 BP= $100.00  NOW = $70.00

Edited by DR.X

:news:Okay folks, due to public outrage, outcry, and threats, I am going to toss "one" more book in as we finish this first round of books up. One more and that's it. I'll put up the #25 sometime after 6C tonight.

The next round will then start at 26, and possible run up to #50, and might dig out a few annuals to toss in there too. I probably will not do the next round until after the holiday's. Just to much going on right now with these holidays coming in fast, and people running around and spending money on other things.

Thanks for all the buys so far, it's been fun parting this collection out so far.

Running out on the bike in a few minutes. We are trying to organize a local toy drive for the kids.

pullman hackers mc.jpg

Edited by DR.X

Fantastic Four #25 - 5.5   SOLD TO CorneliusTheFirst

BP = $390.00

This book has great color and eye appeal. Top spine has small chip out and some tears on the top edge, with usual overhang.

The inside lower edge of the front cover looks like a paper slice about 1" but does not come through the front cover. (shrug)  You can see the indentation line coming up at an angle through the Thing's foot. See the pic below.

There is a scrape (color loss) in the black area at an angle next to the guys head on the back cover. Paper looks good so have no idea what that is. Could be production, I don't know.

1/4" tear outside edge back cover with a edge crease. See pic.

Centerfold and cover are well attached, but be careful opening this book, as the staples are off set from the spine on this book.

ff 25 7.jpg

ff 25 5.jpg

ff 25 8.jpg

ff 25 1.jpg

ff 25 2.jpg

ff 25 3.jpg

ff 25 4.jpg

ff 25 6.jpg

•  
Edited by DR.X

On 11/18/2023 at 7:23 PM, DR.X said:

Fantastic Four #25 - 5.5

BP = $390.00

This book has great color and eye appeal. Top spine has small chip out and some tears on the top edge, with usual overhang.

The inside lower edge of the front cover looks like a paper slice about 1" but does not come through the front cover. (shrug)  You can see the indentation line coming up at an angle through the Thing's foot. See the pic below.

There is a scrape (color loss) in the black area at an angle next to the guys head on the back cover. Paper looks good so have no idea what that is. Could be production, I don't know.

Centerfold and cover are well attached, but be careful opening this book, as the staples are off set from the spine on this book.

ff 25 7.jpg

ff 25 5.jpg

ff 25 8.jpg

ff 25 1.jpg

ff 25 2.jpg

ff 25 3.jpg

ff 25 4.jpg

ff 25 6.jpg

•  

Take

On 11/18/2023 at 6:23 PM, Cornelius The First said:
On 11/18/2023 at 6:23 PM, DR.X said:

Fantastic Four #25 - 5.5

BP = $390.00

ff 25 7.jpg

ff 25 5.jpg

ff 25 8.jpg

ff 25 1.jpg

ff 25 2.jpg

ff 25 3.jpg

ff 25 4.jpg

ff 25 6.jpg

•  

Expand  

Take

Wow, this was like a contest prize. Gone in 5 seconds.

On 11/18/2023 at 7:31 PM, Calidream'n said:

How? I kept refreshing until it was PooF...gone.

Phone? I do find that is faster than a laptop/desktop, but I just happened to luckily see it right when it came in…and was ready to act. I’ve been on both sides of the coin. 

On 11/18/2023 at 7:38 PM, Cornelius The First said:

Phone? I do find that is faster than a laptop/desktop, but I just happened to luckily see it right when it came in…and was ready to act. I’ve been on both sides of the coin. 

Yup, home computer. Never again! :(

On 11/18/2023 at 7:56 AM, DR.X said:

Morning :bump:

Still a few books left. Don't leave the poor Molecule Man stranded. He needs a home. I'll be in and out all day. Just running out now to start the weekend.  :foryou:

Fantastic Four #20 - 6.5 BP= $390.00  NOW = $350.00 SOLD

Fantastic Four #22 - 4.5 BP= $100.00  NOW = $70.00

FF 22

I'll take it @ 70.00

Edited by Hibou