• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2023 Official Holiday Raffle Thread
8 8

1,174 posts in this topic

At the moment, I plan for my prize offering to be worth about ~$100 USD before shipping but considering how I have two picks instead of one, and some people might offer consolation prizes, I'll probably end up boosting the value of my shipment to $300 or more. I have a ton of stuff lying around that I'd like to get rid of, and it would make my wife happy to see me getting rid of them anyway xD

It's not only Tom & Jerry, folks ;)

Will cover shipping and whatnot at my own expense, to USA/Canada.

Edited by stormflora

On 12/30/2023 at 2:38 PM, stormflora said:

At the moment, I plan for my prize offering to be worth about ~$100 USD before shipping but considering how I have two picks instead of one, and some people might offer consolation prizes, I'll probably end up boosting the value of my shipment to $300 or more. I have a ton of stuff lying around that I'd like to get rid of, and it would make my wife happy to see me getting rid of them anyway xD

It's not only Tom & Jerry, folks ;)

Will cover shipping and whatnot at my own expense, to USA/Canada.

Man, you are throwing me a curveball here.

I just have no personal interest in Tom and Jerry comics, see.

On 12/30/2023 at 1:41 PM, The Sledder said:

That would be a huge help!

pretty sure I can set-up a google doc with a check box to show/highlight what has been taken from the list. The only data entry would be who selected it.

This could solve a couple issues and would update in realtime with only certain people able to make changes.

On 12/30/2023 at 1:41 PM, Axelrod said:

Man, you are throwing me a curveball here.

I just have no personal interest in Tom and Jerry comics, see.

I wonder if everyone reads my prize as "deathstroke" only and moves on, I thought OA would be cool to offer, but idk how many read it as such :shy:

I think it was a fair offering nonetheless. I'm seeing all these wonderful pics and how happy people were, that at my #13th pick I was sweating bullets to decide haha

On 12/30/2023 at 2:45 PM, DougC said:

pretty sure I can set-up a google doc with a check box to show/highlight what has been taken from the list. The only data entry would be who selected it.

This could solve a couple issues and would update in realtime with only certain people able to make changes.

giphy (11).gif