• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2023 Official Holiday Raffle Thread
8 8

1,174 posts in this topic

On 2/3/2024 at 6:16 AM, B2D327 said:

Just an update:

I received my raffle prize from @unclezebo last Saturday but I was still feeling pretty ill and ended up back in the hospital for an extended stay that Tuesday. It was a very generous package that unfortunately took a lot out of me to remove the contents so by the time I was done, I didn't have the energy to take a few pics. :wavingwhiteflag:

I'd like to thank him and the boardies here for being so kind and patient and hope to continue visiting the forums in the meantime even if I don't participate too much.

William :foryou:

Feel better soon!

On 2/3/2024 at 6:16 AM, B2D327 said:

Just an update:

I received my raffle prize from @unclezebo last Saturday but I was still feeling pretty ill and ended up back in the hospital for an extended stay that Tuesday. It was a very generous package that unfortunately took a lot out of me to remove the contents so by the time I was done, I didn't have the energy to take a few pics. :wavingwhiteflag:

I'd like to thank him and the boardies here for being so kind and patient and hope to continue visiting the forums in the meantime even if I don't participate too much.

William :foryou:

Hope you feel better! At least you acknowledged the prizes and thanked the sender! For those that don't, it's not that hard to send a simple "Thanks" via messages if you can't post pictures. Afterall, you chose the prizes you wanted. 

On 2/8/2024 at 4:19 PM, Namtak said:

A big shout out to @Lifesuggs!

Got my raffle prize today.

Its astoundingly generous!

Love that cgc and the 9.8 pin that came with it lol

Lot of fun unpacking it all,lot of merch!

Those bandages got lol me just awesome!

And I learned customs is a pain and does whatever they want!

Glad you like it man! I love the socks personally

On 2/13/2024 at 5:29 PM, speedcake said:

I would just like to update everyone that I did receive a gigantic mystery box and I will be taking pictures of it very soon. I apologize for not doing so before now as life has continuously gotten in the way.  It was a glorious box.

hm

:whee:

:cheers:

On 2/13/2024 at 3:29 PM, speedcake said:

I would just like to update everyone that I did receive a gigantic mystery box and I will be taking pictures of it very soon. I apologize for not doing so before now as life has continuously gotten in the way.  It was a glorious box.

I gotta do that too.  Got mine a week or so ago, from @stormflora just been busy.  Hopefully this weekend I can get some posted.

On 2/26/2024 at 1:58 AM, CHASEnBLUE said:

Can you believe it? Only 10 more months until we do this again! 

:banana:

Did you make a fluffernutter?