• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Xmen issue question

14 posts in this topic

Hey I'm looking for an X-Men issue it would have from 1993 to 2003 I guess it was an issue that had pictures of covers of silver age X-Men books and little bit of the stories too. I guess it was an anniversary issue but I can't remember the # any help would be great. Not looking to buy it I just can't remember what issue it is lol

On 11/29/2023 at 10:45 PM, scarlet_speedster said:

Hey I'm looking for an X-Men issue it would have from 1993 to 2003 I guess it was an issue that had pictures of covers of silver age X-Men books and little bit of the stories too. I guess it was an anniversary issue but I can't remember the # any help would be great. Not looking to buy it I just can't remember what issue it is lol

Was it The Official Marvel Index to the X-Men (1994) #1? It fits your description other than the anniversary issue detail.

It sounds to me like it could have been this one? Marvel Saga was a series that retold the history of the Marvel Universe through "little bit of the stories too" - basically, excerpted highlights reprinted from the original books. Marvel Saga #4 was the first one to focus on the X-Men, though they were prominent after that.

It ran for 25 issues in the late 1980s, so a little earlier than your suggested timeline.

Saga.jpg