• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Does this Remark add to value???
1 1

The Remark says “You underestimate my power “  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Does this detract from the book value? John Tyler Christopher never adds remarks to his signings which makes me feel that I may have something unique here. Thoughts?

• Does it increase value?
    • Any estimate on value?

7 posts in this topic

I'm not sure what to vote as the choices are questions, but yes it adds to the value and idk by how much.

It is basically the value of a signature with a little padded value imo, as it is "extra" but the same service kind of deal. You might try the signature forum for better eyes on the question. I've seen the quotes before, so I can remark as to how "rare" it is :cheers: 

On 11/30/2023 at 7:12 PM, valiantman said:

I think it's more interesting than an identical copy signed by the artist without the quote, but I think it would be more valuable if the signature and quote were written by the actor.

Agreed. If the actor did it then we are talking. Done by the cover artist is kind of whatever. 

On 12/5/2023 at 11:26 AM, eastbayrudy said:
On 12/3/2023 at 1:48 PM, Cat said:

I really don't understand the poll. 

Ya that poll makes no sense lol 

lol I said something to that effect in the 1st post but questions as answers? lol 

image.thumb.png.39b541f0a702b9527f0573f6e6a70530.png

The-Princess-Bride-Vizzini-laughs-then-d