• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED! JUNK SALE Turn of Century to 1960's Comic Character Premiums & Ephemera!
1 1

152 posts in this topic

A weird little thread of cool old mostly paper items. All are character related. Radio & Comic Book premiums and just general ephemera that has just been laying around in a box. Hopefully, you find something of interest to complement your collection. Mostly, very affordable and unique.

Rules:

No problem children or HOS members.

Postage will be First Class (or whatever they call it now). This stuff is small and light so it will probably be minimal.

I prefer to sell only to US addresses but might make an exception if I know you.

Paypal, checks or money orders all accepted. 

Returns: No hassle returns within two weeks from when tracking says it was delivered. Return postage is on you unless I make a gross error and in that case I will "man-up" and pay return postage. I don't expect any returns though as I've only had a couple in 40 years. 

This stuff all comes from a smoke filled, varmit infested, mouldy junk house. (Just kidding!) Here we go... 

Edited by Robot Man

1933 Little Orphan Annie Ovaltine Treasure Hunt Game board. (sorry, no pieces). The outside isn't that exciting but just open it up. A beautiful full color game board/map with Annie pictured and of course a plug for Ovaltine. A little worn and spinner barely works but a beautiful piece to frame or display!

Was $24.

Now $20.

LOAgame1.jpeg

LOAgame2.jpeg

Edited by Robot Man

1932 Jimmie Allen Richfield Oil Flying Club Membership Card and Metal Wings Badge. Classic depression era radio show. Card has light wear with member's name typed in. There is also a small hole where badge was originally pinned as sent out. Every one of these I have seen is similar.

$38.

jimmieallen1.jpeg

jimmieallen2.jpeg

On 12/3/2023 at 2:08 PM, Robot Man said:

Sgt Preston of the Yukon Deed of Land. 1955 Good for 1" of Alaska Land. 5-1/2" x 8". Has name filled in and folded in half as mailed. Cool early TV premium!

$25.

sprestondeed1.jpeg

sprestondeed2.jpeg

Not to be the annoying Canadian, but I believe this is for a piece of Canadian land :banana:  The Yukon is within the boundaries of the Great White North!

1950's Red Ryder Promotional Picture from TV Show. Features Robert Blake as Little Beaver and Wild Bill Eliot as Red Ryder. Probably sent out as a promotional item. Nice shape with no tears or creases.

Was $20.

Now $15.

redryder.jpeg

Edited by Robot Man

SOLD!

Official Huck Hound Club Membership Picture and Pinback Button. Send away item from the early '60's TV cartoon show. Picture is tanning on edges but no creases or tears. Button is bright and clean. Cool to find together!

$40.

huckhound.jpeg

Edited by Robot Man