• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM X-Men #120 *Grade is in!*
2 2

10 posts in this topic

Another really tough book in high grade. This one is already at CGC (grade should come back any day now), so I apologize for the photos--which were just the ones I took before sending it off--not being the best. That said, I figured it couldn't hurt to see what y'all think before I get it back (if just as a little test!).

One small CB tick on the front cover, a few rough cut edges, and a little non-CB creasing and soiling on the back (this one did get a C&P, so that should take of a lot of the latter). The ink on the BLBC is a stacking transfer very common to this book. This one is on the heavier side, but I've seen a lot of copies with it being much worse.

Biggest issue, though, and the reason I'm posting this, is there is a tiny bit of rust on the bottom staple. It's pretty subtle, as I only noticed it on the back and when looking very closely under light, but it's definitely there. Tough to get a picture of. Curious how much this will affect the grade. There's no migration (more like a couple of specks on the staple only visible from the back), and the staple is clean on the inside of the book.

Thanks for looking!

120-1.jpg

120-2.jpg

120-3.jpg

120-4.jpg

120-5.jpg

120-6.jpg

120-7.jpg

120-8.jpg

120-9.jpg

120-10.jpg

120-11.jpg