• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Time to log submission
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Hello,

it has been about two weeks now and my reholder sub has not been logged to my account. I unfortunately threw away the tracking info once I saw it arrived and was at your facility. Can you give an eta as to when I can expect it to be logged to my account?

• Administrator

Hello @Gator Guru

Thank you for reaching out to us. Without your shipment tracking number, unfortunately, I cannot confirm delivery until the submission completes the intake process and is entered into our system. I did review your recent packing slips and I do not see that we have received the recent reholder order (CGC0151952970) in the system. 

Once your order is delivered, the intake process takes about 5 to 10 business days, but in some cases, it can take longer. For example, a package that is not properly labeled for signing events (or other services that have package labeling requirements) or one that is missing the required order documents will experience some delay. 

For future submissions, be sure to keep your shipment tracking number, at least until you see the submission in the system under online tracking. The shipment tracking number is the only way we can track your package internally before it is entered into our system and the information used to confirm delivery. 

Give it a few more days. Most likely, the intake queue for reholder is simply taking a little longer than usual. 

Thank you for your patience. If you have any other questions, please let us know. 

On 12/10/2023 at 3:01 PM, NickiO CS said:

Hello @Gator Guru

Thank you for reaching out to us. Without your shipment tracking number, unfortunately, I cannot confirm delivery until the submission completes the intake process and is entered into our system. I did review your recent packing slips and I do not see that we have received the recent reholder order (CGC0151952970) in the system. 

Once your order is delivered, the intake process takes about 5 to 10 business days, but in some cases, it can take longer. For example, a package that is not properly labeled for signing events (or other services that have package labeling requirements) or one that is missing the required order documents will experience some delay. 

For future submissions, be sure to keep your shipment tracking number, at least until you see the submission in the system under online tracking. The shipment tracking number is the only way we can track your package internally before it is entered into our system and the information used to confirm delivery. 

Give it a few more days. Most likely, the intake queue for reholder is simply taking a little longer than usual. 

Thank you for your patience. If you have any other questions, please let us know. 

Thanks. I feel like intake for reholder can take longer than some subs. It was checked in so will just be patience until it pops up.

On 12/10/2023 at 3:01 PM, NickiO CS said:

Hello @Gator Guru

Looks like its logged so we are good.

Edited by Gator Guru
Update