• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jim Lee signing timeline
2 2

43 posts in this topic

On 1/3/2024 at 4:35 PM, Atomic Bulldog Studios said:

Mine just shipped today.  

Was your book:

1. Signature

2. Remarque 

3. Sketch

Signatures seem to be moving based on people's reports.  I haven't seen anyone report about remarques or sketches being sent back yet.

On 1/4/2024 at 9:27 PM, DougC said:

Some of my submissions:

Signature only books: completed and shipped 1/2 (arrived in hand 1/4)

Remarq/Sketch: Still sitting in SFG

CCS: signed, completed by CCS, checked in by CGC 1/3 as SFG, updated to GEI 1/4

Your update gives me small hope there will be movement soon for my single book for just a signing. My triple signed book is still at status Received at CCS.  

On 1/9/2024 at 8:25 PM, DougC said:

my sketch is still stuck in SFG, the books at CCS jumped from GEI to Shipped

image.thumb.png.a70c96329d44fe263136b37b7cc17bdc.png

All that is left is the sketch/remarq which is still sitting at SFG

Grader Notes on a 9.8?  Can you share what was written?  Sure it would have been nicer to get it for the 9.6 :) 

On 1/10/2024 at 8:19 AM, waynemel said:

Grader Notes on a 9.8?  Can you share what was written?  Sure it would have been nicer to get it for the 9.6 :) 

image.png.dc1a4d9f0d69fd320fd6e6917463f404.png

Not sure why this wasn't pressed out, unless it happened after from being improperly handled. It got a 9.8 and it is signed so it will never be cracked out (and I wouldn't recommend it to be).

In theory a 9.6 without grader notes should be for an obvious defect; unfortunately I am oblivious to what is "obvious" and would have really appreciated noted what was wrong.

Just for the sake of argument though all three of these were previous 9.6 universal slabs without any grader notes; and I took a flyer on CGC pressing due to the 50% off in November after not having anything pressed by them in 7+ years after some pretty disastrous results.

On 1/15/2024 at 6:48 PM, LudaToke said:

My Sketch was update to grading/encapsulation/imaging today.  Based on my last post, it too 7 days to go from SFG to GEI.  Fingers crossed for a 9.8

My remarq is still in SFG; post a pick when yours if finished so I can be envious and bemoan my bad luck while waiting... :x

On 1/16/2024 at 11:24 AM, DougC said:

My remarq is still in SFG; post a pick when yours if finished so I can be envious and bemoan my bad luck while waiting... :x

I'm really excited for this one.  I sent in a blank Batman 181 and asked them for a first appearance Poison Ivy homage.

I have another Jim Lee and Alex Sinclair sketch of Beast (my favorite) and they absolutely killed it. Can't wait to see how this one turned out

image.thumb.png.96774c45bbc345f7c536b218b3b962f0.png

On 1/18/2024 at 2:29 PM, LudaToke said:

My Sketch has shipped today and it is graded 9.8! Very happy and just crossing my fingers that she has a safe journey home.

jealous, my remarq is still in SFG and hasn't moved:taptaptap:

On 1/18/2024 at 8:14 PM, DougC said:

jealous, my remarq is still in SFG and hasn't moved:taptaptap:

Frustrating.  I was rather surprised that it moved through all the stages in 10 days.

What book did you send in and what remarq did you request?

On 1/18/2024 at 8:38 PM, LudaToke said:

Frustrating.  I was rather surprised that it moved through all the stages in 10 days.

What book did you send in and what remarq did you request?

I am sure it will move along eventually, I wont be overly concerned less we enter next month and it is still SFG.

I sent in my last CGC 9.8 copy of X-Men #11 (Pressman Variant) for a rogue remarq) but I was asking for a bit extra so we will see how it comes out.

Arrived today and very happy as well.

Timeline

10/09/23 - Received at CCS

11/28/23 - signing (shown on label)

01/08/24 - SFG

01/16/24 - GEI

01/17/24 - G/QC

01/18/24 - Shipped

01/24/24 - arrived (delay due to weather according to fedex.  Delay in FL for a while)

ImageUnited_jimlee.jpg