• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MrBedrock's really weird shiznit returns for the Holidays
6 6

141 posts in this topic

Science Fiction Plus+ magazines #1-7 - average grade fine - $75 shipped for all of them. SOLD!

The first three have Alex Schomburg covers, the next four have Frank R. Paul covers.

shiznit30.jpg

shiznit31.jpg

Edited by MrBedrock

On 12/11/2023 at 5:11 PM, Primetime said:

(thumbsu The full date stamp on the BC sold it for me.  

I was thinking of offering just the date stamp by itself, but I decided to throw the book in on the deal. Congratulations!

Archie's Joke Book #1 - very good 4.0 off-white pages - $250 SOLD!

shiznit32.jpg

shiznit33.jpg

shiznit34.jpg

Edited by MrBedrock

On 12/11/2023 at 4:04 PM, MrBedrock said:

Rudolph, The Red-Nosed Reindeer #1 - DC Comics 1950 - fine 6.0 off-white to white pages - $350

This is the nicest copy of this rare DC that I have ever had for sale. This book was manufactured with an extra pair of staples (interior assembled, then cover attached). A really beautiful book.

shiznit25.jpg

shiznit26.jpg

shiznit27.jpg

shiznit28.jpg

Sold!

In the 1950's Bond Bread used Hopalong Cassidy as their spokesman and ran a number of promotions with him. One involved decals on the end of Bond Bread loaves. Pick up a poster, buy a loaf of bread, collect the end pieces, mount them on the poster, and read the story. Offered here is a complete set of the decals affixed to an original poster album. Measures approximately 16 inches tall by 20 inches wide when unfolded. $75 shipped

shiznit35.jpg

shiznit36.jpg

shiznit37.jpg

Edited by MrBedrock