• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lehigh Valley Comic Convention April 13Th, 2024 - New Location !
1 1

29 posts in this topic

(I am posting this for the promoter, https://www.lehighvalleycomicconvention.com/agri-plex-table-information.html?fbclid=IwAR3nWHJKkZUDbijInt61nSxbkKgapYiQ6CqSvlZxyhutz22ciSOdLmjwG3U)

Can’t wait to see everyone Saturday APRIL 13Th, 2024 at our HUGE NEW LOCATION IN DOWNTOWN ALLENTOWN - 
59,000 square feet at the Allentown Fairgrounds Agri-Plex (Expo Center)!

Lehigh Valley Comic Convention April 13Th, 2024 - New Location ! 
Allentown Fairgrounds Agri-Plex (Expo Center)

DEALER TABLES  Easy vendor load-in and setup!
8' X 30" tables (you do not have to use our tables, just please let us know)
Tables are on a first come first serve basis and are not guaranteed until money is received. Tables are very limited SO BOOK NOW!
Send a dealer email request to KRello@ymail.com.

CREATOR ALLEY TABLES (for up and coming creators we offer low cost table space)
Includes a biography on our website, an 8' X 30" table and 2 passes to the convention (you do not have to use our tables, just please let us know).
Send a email to KRello@ymail.com as soon as possible. Tables are on a first come first serve basis and are not confirmed until money is received. Tables are very limited so BOOK NOW!

COSPLAY GROUPS  We welcome Cosplay Groups on a first come first serve basis for a FREE location (A location to fit your setup and props).
BOOK NOW! Space is very limited.
Send a cosplay group request to KRello@ymail.com

ALLENTOWN FAIRGROUNDS

AGRI-PLEX (EXPO CENTER)

302 North 17th St,

Allentown, PA 18104  USA

Agri~Plex is located on the Allentown Fairgrounds. It is situated within minutes of major highways and provides easy accessibility with plenty of free parking.

It is the area’s largest expo center.

The spacious heated and air conditioned building is located in the beautiful West End of Allentown, PA.

WE ARE SO EXCITED FOR THE NEW LOCATION! It is HUGE!

We will be able to do many new things in this much larger space but BOOK NOW! (every space has its limits)

Edited by Dave's American Comics

On 1/6/2024 at 7:47 AM, whomerjay said:

How has this con been for dealers/attendees in the past? Is it more comics selling/buying, or exhibitors/cosplay?

Will the site be providing a list of comic dealers attending?

I'm a seller with mostly gold, silver and bronze and I have almost always done well here. There is usually a good mix of comics (gold all the way to modern), toys and cosplay along with a variety of panels and events throughout the day. I would call it a family friendly show. Since this will be a brand new location that is much bigger I'm not really sure what to expect yet.

Not sure if there will be an exhibitor list on the site but I will ask. I will try to answer all questions relating to the show or the website but I would also recommend reaching out to the promoter as I am just helping out. Her name is Karen and she usually answers all questions in a friendly and timely manner.

Phone - 610-573-6110

Email - KRello@ymail.com

On 1/6/2024 at 7:47 AM, whomerjay said:

How has this con been for dealers/attendees in the past? Is it more comics selling/buying, or exhibitors/cosplay?

Will the site be providing a list of comic dealers attending?

I just asked the promoter she said yes she will eventually be putting up a separate page listing the exhibitors. I assume it will be linked to this one:
https://lehighvalleycomicconvention.com/

The promoter updated the guest list. Getting interesting see link below:

https://www.lehighvalleycomicconvention.com/feature-guests.html

Also updated the home page:

https://www.lehighvalleycomicconvention.com/?fbclid=IwAR2iF9zyfpyK3VZqPI_Xs9eap6sY--UqjGTVqe5PFL2DH6zFfmwvpgBD8W0

NEED A HOTEL FOR THE SHOW? They have an awesome group rate of $109 at the Four Points By Sheraton only a few miles from the convention!
Located right off of Interstate 78 on Hamilton Boulevard / Route 222.
Reserve your room right away! They are going to sellout fast at this special rate this time of year.
Includes an indoor heated pool, 55” Smart TV, microwave, mini fridge, free parking, free wifi, and many other amenities.
To make a reservation follow the link below.

Or call directly and mention Lehigh Valley Comic Convention’s rate: 610-437-9100.
MUST BE BOOKED BY MARCH 29TH!

hotel.jpg.a24c8128b2c81c0ce12f80eebe64cacb.jpg

On 1/6/2024 at 8:20 AM, Dave's American Comics said:

I'm a seller with mostly gold, silver and bronze and I have almost always done well here. There is usually a good mix of comics (gold all the way to modern), toys and cosplay along with a variety of panels and events throughout the day. I would call it a family friendly show. Since this will be a brand new location that is much bigger I'm not really sure what to expect yet.

Not sure if there will be an exhibitor list on the site but I will ask. I will try to answer all questions relating to the show or the website but I would also recommend reaching out to the promoter as I am just helping out. Her name is Karen and she usually answers all questions in a friendly and timely manner.

Phone - 610-573-6110

Email - KRello@ymail.com

Thanks for this, is this show a few times a year or an annual event?