• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DR.X's CHRISTMAS CONTEST 2023 IS IN MOTION.
9 9

577 posts in this topic

On 12/16/2023 at 7:01 PM, bc said:
On 12/16/2023 at 7:01 PM, Hudson said:

Congrats to all the players, to all the winners, and a huge THANK YOU to Dr X for another great contest this year!!!!

+1

-bc

+1

:news:  Okay, before I post the winners...............a little glitch, so here's the heads up. Every year since this contest began, Sharon (skypinkblu) has donated two prizes. I usually start setting this mess up in July, and do it bit by bit.

The two books she donated were tagged but somehow got moved around a dozen times, and did not remember what books she donated till today.

One was the second place main prize, and the other was the Justice League hardcover.

It just so happened that she put in a number, and she ended up in second place, winning the book she donated. WTF. Yeah right.

We went over this a few minutes ago, and so she's dropped out , not wanting a book she donated. I know, what a mess. She don't need it anyway. LOL.

So the others on the list got bumped up one spot. Lets finish this mess up.