• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mega print error, did i got the billion?
3 3

28 posts in this topic

So to resume the situation, i bought many month ago a bat 423 to a friend and asked to do not send the book because i often buy to him and i do not wanted to made a package for just one book. And the last week i finally asked him to send it

I didnt asked him to get lot of pics so before receive the book i didnt know anything except that he was very fine.

Today the books was delivered and what a surprise i had! I didnt see it in the beginning but there is a great mistake on the back of this book >

:whatthe:

20231215_181939.jpg.a67246970dd9c672fc513b58265e2519.jpg

Im almosr sure to already know the answer...

But we never know so i ask, did my book have an exceptional default and worth billions?lol

On 12/15/2023 at 9:17 PM, KCOComics said:

What is the defect? The top staple? 

Billions, no way? I wouldn't pay more than a few hundred thousand for a modern missing a staple! 

Look on the right, the front cover extend on the back

Edited by BA773

On 12/15/2023 at 1:25 PM, BA773 said:

So to resume the situation, i bought many month ago a bat 423 to a friend and asked to do not send the book because i often buy to him and i do not wanted to made a package for just one book. And the last week i finally asked him to send it

I didnt asked him to get lot of pics so before receive the book i didnt know anything except that he was very fine.

Today the books was delivered and what a surprise i had! I didnt see it in the beginning but there is a great mistake on the back of this book >

:whatthe:

20231215_181939.jpg.a67246970dd9c672fc513b58265e2519.jpg

Im almosr sure to already know the answer...

But we never know so i ask, did my book have an exceptional default and worth billions?lol

Certainly don't mean to be a downer, but...it's just a miswrap, right?

On 12/15/2023 at 10:01 PM, LowGradeBronze said:

If you want comics that are worth some real money now and probably into the future too, you need to start buying silver and bronze. 

If your book is worth millions, will you share your good fortune with your friend?

Yes im honnest i will buy to him a Bentley lol

On 12/15/2023 at 10:16 PM, THE_BEYONDER said:

I’m still trying to figure out what I’m supposed to be looking at on the back cover 

A part of the front cover is visible on the back you can even see the DC logo a bit