• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

News regarding JimJum12, Helping Jimjum12 thread is now live in G/S/B
20 20

180 posts in this topic

On 12/20/2023 at 5:32 PM, VintageComics said:

@skypinkblu

Many of us have Jim's Paypal address. So that you don't have to answer a zillion messages, can you verify if it's the same as the one he's used previously as I have emails from him going back a decade and longer. 

Since I don't know what one you have, I don't know if it's the same.  I'll be happy to verify anything through PM

So sorry to hear this news @jimjum12!  You have always been such a positive presence on these boards.  Keep up the fight and I can't wait to see you here again soon.

In the meantime, Sha please just say the word on how we can all help Jimbo and Judy get through this ... and thanks for always being such a guardian angel for this community.

On 12/20/2023 at 10:10 PM, Sweet Lou 14 said:

In the meantime, Sha please just say the word on how we can all help Jimbo and Judy get through this ... and thanks for always being such a guardian angel for this community.

Hi Lou, just look for a thread in G/S/B tomorrow to add items or buy...or if you wish to send cash, PM me for his PP address. 

Thank you 

I’m just getting to know you, @jimjum12 ! Your last sales thread is amazing and the nice books I bought are stellar. 

The fact that so many have posted their kind words is ample evidence that you are a genuine, remarkable person. Hang in there and get well!!

I would like to contribute. @skypinkblu please dm his pp address?