• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

News regarding JimJum12, Helping Jimjum12 thread is now live in G/S/B
20 20

180 posts in this topic

Terrible news. Stay strong, Jimbo, you can get through this. Meanwhile you're in all our thoughts and prayers. Thanks for letting us know about this Sharon, and I look forward to the fundraiser. Let's get this lad back on track as best we can! 

Heal well, Jimbo, and heal hearty! 

I'll post a link here tomorrow, to the thread in G/S/B.  A few people asked me to let them know, but I'll never get through all the pms.

Someone mentioned sending payment to Jim directly...all funds will go to Jim directly through PP, I never want to touch any funds in a helping thread with the rare exception of people who want to remain anonymous to the recipient. .  

Since it's not that easy for Jim to scour PP, I'm going to set up PMs with buyers and donors, so I can verify most payments myself by viewing the PP receipts. I know it's more of a PITA for the buyer, but I'm sure/hopeful that people will understand.