• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

We have passed $35k! Thanks so much for all the wonderful help, ...RECAP PAGE 37!! Donation thread to help JimJum12 so we can aid him while he recovers from a stroke.We are aiming for $35k!!
28 28

745 posts in this topic

I can't find my post, but somewhere I mentioned "hiding the picture" once the book is sold, I should have said "please put the picture in a spoiler" don't delete the post. The spoiler if you are not sure what I'm talking about is that EYE thingy in the top row of your post . Just click on the picture and hit the eye thingy.

Thank you

On 12/21/2023 at 8:18 PM, skypinkblu said:
On 12/21/2023 at 7:19 PM, aardvark88 said:

fyi, small typo in the title of this thread should be his Boardie name as 'jimjum12.'

Thanks so much, fixed it! I proofread the message  2 times but never looked at the title;) 

It is so tough to proofread your own stuff. :foryou: 

On 12/21/2023 at 9:08 PM, toro said:

Star Spangled War Stories #167 CGC 9.4 White - 3rd highest graded/old slab Unknown Soldier - $65 shipped USA only

ssw167f.jpg

:takeit: