• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

We have passed $35k! Thanks so much for all the wonderful help, ...RECAP PAGE 37!! Donation thread to help JimJum12 so we can aid him while he recovers from a stroke.We are aiming for $35k!!
28 28

745 posts in this topic

On 12/22/2023 at 5:53 PM, Treco said:

Terrifying Tales #14 - Nice LB Cole that you don’t see too often. Solid VG w/ nice page quality. $259 shipped in the CONUS. All proceeds go to @jimjum12 -  Get well soon!

IMG_9250.jpeg

IMG_9251.jpeg

IMG_9252.jpeg

IMG_9253.jpeg

Take this.

On 12/21/2023 at 3:04 PM, mstrange said:

I'm going to go ahead and move most of the lots I have for sell in my sells thread here all Proceeds going to JimJum12.

Twisted Tales lot grade range 6.5 to 9.2 with most being in the 9.2 range $48 shipped 

20231218_215605.jpg

:takeit: 

On 12/21/2023 at 7:47 PM, skypinkblu said:

I can't find my post, but somewhere I mentioned "hiding the picture" once the book is sold, I should have said "please put the picture in a spoiler" don't delete the post. The spoiler if you are not sure what I'm talking about is that EYE thingy in the top row of your post . Just click on the picture and hit the eye thingy.

Thank you

Not to be "oh THAT guy" but just a reminder if you have sold a book please wrap it in a spoiler. It really makes it much easier to see what is still available. 

Get well Jimbo!!!!!!!!

And now back to our regularly scheduled rant.

Edited by PovertyRow

On 12/22/2023 at 2:57 PM, PovertyRow said:
On 12/21/2023 at 10:47 PM, skypinkblu said:

I can't find my post, but somewhere I mentioned "hiding the picture" once the book is sold, I should have said "please put the picture in a spoiler" don't delete the post. The spoiler if you are not sure what I'm talking about is that EYE thingy in the top row of your post . Just click on the picture and hit the eye thingy.

Thank you

Not to be "oh THAT guy" but just a reminder if you have sold a book please wrap it in a spoiler. It really makes it much easier to see what is still available. 

Get well Jimbo!!!!!!!!

And now back to our regularly scheduled rant.

Hi, yes as the thread gets bigger it becomes a bit of a wade through, I'm keeping an updated recap on page 7, and have messaged Sharon to put that in the title, I will get everything up to date this evening....and its ok to be "THAT guy"... just dress a bit sexier :baiting: 

On 12/22/2023 at 12:11 PM, crassus said:

Hi, yes as the thread gets bigger it becomes a bit of a wade through, I'm keeping an updated recap on page 7, and have messaged Sharon to put that in the title, I will get everything up to date this evening....and its ok to be "THAT guy"... just dress a bit sexier :baiting: 

As you wish!

dress sexier - cgc boards.png

Edited by PovertyRow

On 12/22/2023 at 12:25 PM, crassus said:
On 12/22/2023 at 12:22 PM, PovertyRow said:

As you wish!

dress sexier - cgc boards.png

Expand  

That will get the donations moving! Although that hem line is a little high there mister....hm

Funny you say that. I've seen you wear the same number to our Roman Bath nights....., :shiftyeyes:

On 12/22/2023 at 12:51 PM, EC ed said:

Bible Tales for Young Folk/People (Atlas, 1953)

Complete 5 issue title run, $200 shipped (USA and Canada), all $$ goes to Jimbo (I bought issues 3, 4 & 5 from the man himself!)

#1 VG (4.0): tearing around staples; cover creasing, looks like a bit of light blue crayon markings on FC
#2 VG- (3.5): cover edge chipping; heavy diag. creasing LRFC
#3 VG (4.0): general wear, creasing, a few tears along cover edges; "KENDAL" written in ink FC
#4 GD (2.0): pretty rough...cover edge tearing; 1" upper spine split; interior cover edge tanning; cover barely hanging on to top staple; heavy spine/reading wear
#5 VG (4.0): couple of cover edge tears; small triangle piece missing URFC; weak spine

bibletalesgroup.thumb.jpg.1ef0dc43c20275f6383b0fb3888c50c6.jpg

An intriguing addition to a pre-code Atlas collection!