• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

We have passed $35k! Thanks so much for all the wonderful help, ...RECAP PAGE 37!! Donation thread to help JimJum12 so we can aid him while he recovers from a stroke.We are aiming for $35k!!
28 28

745 posts in this topic

On 12/21/2023 at 8:32 PM, mr_highgrade said:

All proceeds should go straight to Jimbo. I will ship worldwide.

Darth Vader #3 CGC 9.8 WP 2nd print 1st app. of Doctor Aphra. :news: SOLD!

$100.00

Aliens vs Predator #3 CGC 9.8 WP 

$100.00

Marvel Collectibles Classic: X-men #2 John Byrne Cover Reprints Days of Future Past

$100.00

FreeComic Book Day 2007 #1 CGC 9.6 WP The Amazing Spider-man First app. of Jackpot

$50.00

Darth.jpg

Aliens.jpg

X-men .jpg

Free Comic Spidey.jpg

Any reasonable offers would gladly be accepted for the remaining books. :news::news::news:

On 12/22/2023 at 11:34 AM, Galen130 said:
On 12/21/2023 at 6:04 PM, mstrange said:

I'm going to go ahead and move most of the lots I have for sell in my sells thread here all Proceeds going to JimJum12.

Twisted Tales lot grade range 6.5 to 9.2 with most being in the 9.2 range $48 shipped

I'll take these, but please allow me some time to get the payment made.  I'm in a poor cell signal area for a while.  It took me a couple minutes just to access AND type this comment.  I'll take care of business when I return to town.  Wish I could do more!!! :(

I just want to say, I think on behalf of everyone, that every bit helps and is really appreciated, and that its perfectly good to send payment when circumstances permit, as the need is not just for today but tomorrow etc....you'll get a PM to coordinate payment and shipping, its all good 

On 12/22/2023 at 8:51 AM, Dr. Balls said:

100% To Jim. Free shipping to USA. I live way out of town, International Shipping is not available for me due to time constraints. All donations will be packed up and shipped after Christmas. I will update any sales as quickly as possible - I am short-handed at the restaurant, so I'm not here as frequently as normal - but I am here. Thanks in advance for any pickups!

Uncanny X-Men # 111 in NM/NM+ 9.4/9.6 $100

A very nice X-Men #111 raw that is a very solid 9.4/9.6 with only the smallest imperfections on the spine. A press could get it to 9.6 for sure, but I don't see this as a 9.8 prospect. Really gorgeous raw book with White pages.

IMG_6143.JPG

IMG_6153.JPG

:takeit:

SOLD to path4play

Spoiler

All proceeds go to Jim. Get better buddy!

Will not be shipped until after Christmas. 

(3) book lot of Savage She-Hulk #1. One is VF+/NM. One has some smudge/whatever going on on the barcode. Otherwise, pretty nice.

Last has a tear up on the "Marvel Comics Group" banner. Again, otherwise, pretty nice.

$140 shipped.

shgoodback.jpg

shgoodfront.jpg

shholeback.jpg

shholefront.jpg

shsmudgeback.jpg

shsmudgefront.jpg

Edited by Hulksdaddy1

On 12/22/2023 at 9:02 AM, DavidTheDavid said:

I have updated @skypinkblu's spreadsheet  for both new donations and claimed items.

I have not started working through DMs yet. I will do that after morning standups at work.

Sellers and buyers have the option to start the DM with me, or you can wait for me to DM folks.

🔊 Sellers, please remember to enclose your item inside 👁️ spoiler tags after it is claimed.

Thanks, everyone!

I have now worked through DMs and updated @skypinkblu's sheet for listings, claims, and payments.

If you claimed an item and haven't heard from Sha or me, call it out here or start the DM yourself. I have bandwidth to manage a lot of this since we're not traveling this year.

On 12/22/2023 at 3:38 AM, davet75 said:

Nightmare 13 CGC 2.0.  Classic Baker horror cover!  major issue is the color fading and soiling on back cover.  Heritage sold a raw VG- for $260 in July 2023, a CGC 3.0 for $360 in Nov 2023, and a raw GD copy for $336 in Nov 2022. Steal this entry level copy for $200 shipped.  Sold to @SpideyFein

20231222_032920.jpg

20231222_033032.jpg

20231222_033019.jpg

Very nice! A favorite of mine...