• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Grading timeline
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Good afternoon,

My question is what currently are economy submissions turn around?? I know it can’t be 20 working days. I sent off two submissions last month( it’s my first time grading), just trying to get a realistic estimate of when they will be done. 

• Administrator

Hello @Tyrone85

Thank you for reaching out to us. The current estimated turnaround time for Economy submissions is 20 business days or approximately 4 weeks (approximately five weeks for December submissions considering the recent holidays). These estimates are not guaranteed but we do our best to complete submissions within these timeframes. I see we have one 15 card submission that is in the system and these cards should be verified soon and scheduled for grading soon. I do not see your second submission in the system yet, but once it completes the intake process it will be entered into the system and trackable online here: https://www.cgccards.com/account/my-submissions/tracking/

Our grading team provides us with updates on the turnaround time regularly and currently has not extended or shortened their estimate for the Economy tier. 

We understand how eager collectors are to receive their cards, and we appreciate your patience as we work to complete your order. 

If you have any other questions, please let us know. 

I was also curious about this.  Seems my submission has been sitting as received for about a week so I'm just curious how fast the process moves once it goes to verification.  Or maybe the website stated status isn't really where the cards are in the process.  No biggie either way, this was just my first time submitting so I'm curious on what to expect and making sire I did my portion correctly

its all completely random. they don't process submissions in order. there is no way for customer service to tell you how long it will take, because their process isn't FIFO. they claim it is, but it isn't, verifiable by looking at how all over the place peoples' submissions are on the turnaround times thread.