• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Your Favorite Alternative Version of your Favorite Character...
3 3

17 posts in this topic

Easy. I grew up with Iron Man being my favourite Marvel character and Green Lantern being the favourite for DC (though that would change over the years to other JSA members), so when this guy appeared it was just heaven and honestly worked very well combining their origins into one.

Iron_Lantern.webp.c241c274523173e0e24e62d6b05cf9d8.webp

On 1/6/2024 at 9:28 PM, Ares said:

Superman_-_Speeding_Bullets.jpg

I remember buying this off the stands at a little gas station, called stop and go, which sounds like some kind of pepto bismol lol

It even had a tear, but I was with a relative cousin who was visiting and my age, we were both allowed one comic. I chose this because it was thick and I just had to know how batman was flying and or superman lol

I remember reading that night but trying to save the ending for later or write down how I would end it, before actually reading what was published. Hey I was 9 or ten, but a worthy memory for sure.  :)

Edited by ADAMANTIUM