• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC Pricing for Sig Series (Slott, Ramos, Delgado)

8 posts in this topic

Just got an email yesterday about Dan Slott, Humberto Ramos and Edgar Delgado being available for signatures, remarks, etc.  How does this pricing compare to what you'd be able to find at Comic Cons?  I just ordered some Spider-Boy #1 variants, so am interested to hear opinions.

On 1/9/2024 at 4:02 PM, Gavin Crawford said:

Just got an email yesterday about Dan Slott, Humberto Ramos and Edgar Delgado being available for signatures, remarks, etc.  How does this pricing compare to what you'd be able to find at Comic Cons?  I just ordered some Spider-Boy #1 variants, so am interested to hear opinions.

From what I have seen, it is about the same (or better deal as you do not need to spend money to attend con and not need to wait in line :)). 

Will only speak about signatures and Ramos.  Very nice person if you get the chance to meet and speak with him.  Very friendly.  He charges in the last couple of cons I have been to anywhere from $20-$25 a book.  If you want to get it slabbed (the price will be on the higher end), you will need to find a facilitator (if CGC is not there) who will witness and submit for you for their fee and the CGC SS submission fees per book. It will be submitted under their account. For my last one, was $65 a book.  If you want pressing, they will charge $20-$25 book.  Add it up, generally close to the CGC SS signing they offer.

Note, if you do go to the con, go to his table and find out when his signing is. It is limited and line will be long when it happens. People line up early.  Then go and book the facilitator to arrange witness signing.  Don't be surprised if you cannot get book signed (due to other signings you may have booked or line is too long that signing will end while you are still in line) In that case, you will need to either drop off books with facilitator to get it signed for you or look for another time slot and try again.

HTH 

Is there any way to get pricing for combined requests?  I'm hoping to get a book signed by all three and a remark from Slott or Ramos) I'm assuming there's a way to package it all up?

@aparulekar  I'm not sure.  Here's the link that was in the email.  There are some "packaged" combined requests.  There's also instructions on how to submit, so you can probably find out if you start the submission process to see if you can do everything you would like.  Let me know how it goes!

https://www.cgccomics.com/news/article/12452/Slott-Ramos-Delgado-CGC-Signing/?utm_source=SFMC&utm_medium=email&utm_id=Ramos_Slott_Delgado_SigSeries_Email

On 1/10/2024 at 4:26 PM, aparulekar said:

Is there any way to get pricing for combined requests?  I'm hoping to get a book signed by all three and a remark from Slott or Ramos) I'm assuming there's a way to package it all up?

It's kind of buried in the announcement but you can package the signatures, but to add remarks, I would contact the SS department for clarification.

The CGC In-House Private Signing fee for Dan Slott, Humberto Ramos and Edgar Delgado is $120 per item and includes: 

• Dan Slott’s signature
  • Humberto Ramos’ signature 
  • Edgar Delgado’s signature
Edited by Biggin747
Forgot quote

On 1/13/2024 at 7:00 AM, Biggin747 said:

It's kind of buried in the announcement but you can package the signatures, but to add remarks, I would contact the SS department for clarification.

The CGC In-House Private Signing fee for Dan Slott, Humberto Ramos and Edgar Delgado is $120 per item and includes: 

• Dan Slott’s signature
  • Humberto Ramos’ signature 
  • Edgar Delgado’s signature

Thanks for the input, I'll reach out to the CGC SS team