• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please grade my X-Men #1 (1963)

18 posts in this topic

I am curious what everyone thinks CGC might give my copy of X-Men #1. It is a sweet book, but it does have some Marvel chipping issues. I'm no professional grader, but I think it would grade easily VF- without the chipping. I'm curious if this book might get a qualified grade. I don't really know how that works, but I know that this book displays much nicer than VG. Thanks in advance for any opinions.

X-Men1A.jpg

X-Men1B.jpg

X-Men1C.jpg

i've seen all the other grades to this point and am afraid that i think it might be a tad higher at 6.0. most of the problem is the chipping (slight corner crease, slight spine bend and minor tanning) and i think that will not get hammered too hard.

but what do i know........ insane.gif

i've seen all the other grades to this point and am afraid that i think it might be a tad higher at 6.0. most of the problem is the chipping (slight corner crease, slight spine bend and minor tanning) and i think that will not get hammered too hard.

yea, what do you know? poke2.gif It does have a chance of 6.0.

yea, what do you know? poke2.gif It does have a chance of 6.0.

takeit.gif

Thanks to all those who took the time to reply. I have been debating whether or not to send this book to CGC since they opened. I will let you all know what the grade is if I do send it off to get graded. Thanks again and Merry Christmas!!

Enforcer thumbsup2.gif