• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How to Make list of cards public instead of private
1 1

5 posts in this topic

I’m a somewhat new member I sent in cards to be graded for MTG last year and I just sent in more and upon looking at my past list I see that all the cards are listed as private how does one make them public so if someone wants to check on it through the registry, they can do so

• Administrator
On 1/28/2024 at 12:17 PM, katldog said:

I’m a somewhat new member I sent in cards to be graded for MTG last year and I just sent in more and upon looking at my past list I see that all the cards are listed as private how does one make them public so if someone wants to check on it through the registry, they can do so

If the cards are only in your inventory, that list is currently only private, we do not have a way to make it public. However, this may be a feature available in the future at some point. For now, if you add your cards to registry sets, then those sets will be publicly visible. 

Ok thank you for responding so I do have one more question how do I know what sets to post them in all the cards are from 94 revised magic the gathering, and I did start to learn how to play the game but these cards are all from packs we had is vendors and sport card shows, and we never played or used and we never in any kind of sets like people used to play the game it’s been several years obviously and now I’m 75 and I have definitely forgot what each card is used for

• Administrator
On 1/29/2024 at 12:26 PM, katldog said:

Ok thank you for responding so I do have one more question how do I know what sets to post them in all the cards are from 94 revised magic the gathering, and I did start to learn how to play the game but these cards are all from packs we had is vendors and sport card shows, and we never played or used and we never in any kind of sets like people used to play the game it’s been several years obviously and now I’m 75 and I have definitely forgot what each card is used for

When you add the card to your registry, it will automatically give you a list of sets that card can be added to. If you don't choose a set at that time, the cards will just be in your inventory.

I see that you have several cards in your inventory currently, so to add those cards to sets, you would just need to click on the plus sign on the right side of the screen, next to the card you want to put into a set. Then a box will pop up letting you know what sets that card can be added to. Then you just choose which set you want to add the card to and follow the prompts that come up to give your set a name.

Below are some images to help you navigate. 

image.png

image.png

image.png