• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can I get a Sig Series book pressed & regraded?

5 posts in this topic

I had my ASM 129 signed by Gerry Conway at a comic con several years ago & submitted to CGC.

The book came back a lower grade than I expected (thanks in part to the facilitator who got tape stuck on my front cover).

I don't know if there was pressing even offered back then, but I would love to have it pressed & re-graded.

Since it's a Sig Series that CGC witnessed the signature of, I would hope that this would be possible, but would like to know for sure before I take any steps to have this done.

Anybody know if this is possible?

On 1/29/2024 at 2:25 PM, Gavin Crawford said:

I had my ASM 129 signed by Gerry Conway at a comic con several years ago & submitted to CGC.

The book came back a lower grade than I expected (thanks in part to the facilitator who got tape stuck on my front cover).

I don't know if there was pressing even offered back then, but I would love to have it pressed & re-graded.

Since it's a Sig Series that CGC witnessed the signature of, I would hope that this would be possible, but would like to know for sure before I take any steps to have this done.

Anybody know if this is possible?

Yes but you will have to submit the slab to CGC and have CCS press it.  

No harm contacting cgc customer service directly to ask your questions and have them walk you through the process