• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed - thanks for lookin!
1 1

9 posts in this topic

ScreenShot2023-10-15at11_36_06AM.thumb.png.6ac96470272e3b050b1233257256bc47.png

STREET CRED!
I've sold lots of books here on the Boards. Most of my kudos from back then were deleted when they migrated
to the new site, but some are still there. I've been selling artwork, records and comic books online for 25 years.
I go full pickle when it comes to making sure your book is packed tight and gets to you right - just ask around.

RULES!
No probies, hosers or otherwise shady people that I may have on ignore.
Payment made within 3 days of invoice via Paypal unless arrangements are made before you post the take.

RETURNS!
If there is a problem with a grade, or issue with the book or the post office wrecks the package - let me know within 3 days of receiving and let's work it out.
No returns on CGC books unless something happens in transit.

SHIPPING!
Have NO FEAR. I pack solid. I pack tight. I pack with lots of material. I do not scrimp on packing.

SORRY, NO FREE SHIPPING!

Art:
Unless otherwise noted - ships Priority Mail for $20 flat and stiff - like my ex-girlfriend.

International shipping is do-able. I've had good luck with UPS on international stuff.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR SHIPPING COST OR CONTACT ME FOR A PRICE BEFORE POSTING I'LL TAKE IT.
My Zip Code is 59412.

DOIN' THE DEED:
 Time stamps are the be-all, end-all way of determining a sale.
If an :takeit: is posted in a PM and someone else posts it in the thread, that book will go to the post with earliest time stamp.
Believe me, it's happened - and recently just happened to me - which is why I have highlighted this long-standing rule of mine.

:news: Payment is due within 3 days of the PM invoice date :news:

If you require more time, please PM me FIRST before posting your "I'll Take It" - I'm sure we can work something out.
However, if payment is not received within the specified time period, and no other arrangements have been made,
I reserve the right to cancel the sale and re-list the item. Boom.

Edited by Dr. Balls

On 1/31/2024 at 9:44 AM, Yorick said:

What's the image in your "Dr Balls" logo?  Some witchy stuff going on!

It’s an old engraving I found - witchy and creepy!

Edited by Dr. Balls

On 2/5/2024 at 9:49 PM, Dr. Balls said:

Sabrina the Teenage Witch #3 Cover by Dan DeCarlo with Overlay $5900

From the collection of Archie and Marvel writer Tom DeFalco. Measures a massive 13.75" W x 13.25" on a reproduction layout showing the masthead/code/etc (attached with photo corners).

DeCarlo's skeleton really has a neat pre-code horror feel to it - everything works in such a simple way. This is my favorite cover of the '71-'73 Sabrina run. 

USA Sales only. Payment via Paypal, Zelle, Check (Subject to clearing). Shipping and insurance for this item will be a flat $60 fee, and will ship FedEx (no exceptions) and require a signature.

Sabrina3PageLayout.thumb.jpg.9df06a3a20e12e3180304f389128af82.jpg

DanDeCarloSabrina3Cover.thumb.jpg.b3e54fbb7c7006d519f0db78ba354a67.jpg

CoverReference.thumb.jpg.7c9934605eeb342cd794366210581d6a.jpg

How much? Or do you want to DM that? 

Tomorrow is World Compliment Day! Allow me to compliment you on your fine artistic taste whilst perusing these classical pieces of comic book art as I bump the thread to sell these things!